1. Giving Birth in Chiang Mai 2009 :
- Hints and tips from those who have been there and done that
- Planning for the birth of your baby is a time of happiness, but it also may cause some concern as you enter into unfamiliar experience.
The purpose of this booklet is to answer some of the questions you may have about giving birth in Chiang Mai, and to resolve come uncertainties you may have about doctors, hospitals and paperwork.
- All of the medical information comes from other foreigners who have given birth here and is based on the mom’s own experiences in this city.
2. Helpful Hints for Getting Settled in Chiang Mai
Welcome to Chiang Mai! This book contains much useful information for who all new in Chiang Mai, such as cultural advice, fidning accomodation, language learning, visas, medical care and finding what you need, etc.
We at Raintree would like to welcome you warmly to your new home! We hope that before long you’ll feel more and more at ome here and this booklet might help you in that process as you learn your way around, obtain the things you need to live, and find your place in our community.